Warning: Illegal string offset 'class' in /home/alstore/public_html/wp-content/plugins/askleo-internal/askleo-internal.php on line 893
Distilled from a series of video presentations, and in response to the question, “what keeps you from backing up”, What Those Words Mean is a collection of in-depth definitions of some of the major terms used in talking about backing up:
- Backup (and Back Up)
- Image versus Clone
- Drives (HDD, SSD, disk vs drive, USB, external, NAS, partition)
- Types of backups: full, incremental, differential
- The Five Rs: rescue, restore, recovery, repair, and reinstall
- What it means to restore data after a problem
- Using backups to move data to a new machine
- What it means to mount something
If terms like that confuse you, then What Those Words Mean can help.
The video presentations, included in your purchase, are available both online, and as HD (High Definition) direct downloads so you can watch them whenever – and wherever – you like.